Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Becoming Crafty

Craftiness has never been an adjective that would describe me and one of the planners I work for can put anything together! She also has this "craftworld" vocabulary, and there are many times where I have no idea what she is talking about! I have decided that it is time that I become familiar with glue, scissors, Martha Stewart, and Michael's Arts and Crafts. I am challenging myself to make one new craft a week. I have never been that into crafts because my attention span is not long enough and I have these visions in my head that I have never been able to translate to my hands. I think I was born with a male's fine motor skills sometimes! I eventually would like to take sewing classes and other relevant courses, but for now I will have to rely on Martha Stewart or other creative online DIY sites to guide me! I will post my progress in the future. For now, I am in search of a project!!

Happy Wednesday and Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment